biko's minimal lists
A place to keep lists of my favourite stuff, or whatever else.
← Go back to Pandora's Box
Artists whose work interests me. Organized in alphabetical order.
Hover over the artist's name to preview one of their pieces.
My small but growing physical book collection pertaining to the arts (poetry, visual art, design, etc.)
- Gurney, James - Color and Light
- Peck, Stephen Rogers - Atlas of Human Anatomy for the Artist
- Robertson, Scott & Bertling, Thomas - How to Draw
- Rubins, David K. - The Human Figure: An Anatomy for Artists
- Releasing the Light: The Art of Carol Evans
- Peter's Line Almanac: Volume Three
- The Art of Posuka Demizu (2016)
- Impressionist & Post-Impressionist Masterpieces: The Courtauld Collection
- Pareidolia: A Retrospective of Beloved and New Works by James Jean
- grow: The Art of Koyamori
- The McMichael Canadian Collection
- The National Gallery London
- The Art of YOGISYA: Fantasy Illustrations From An Enchanted Bookshop
- Gregson, Tyler Knott - Miracle in the Mundane
- Rumi & Barks, Coleman (Translator) - The Essential Rumi
- Cahill, James - Ways of Being
- Cameron, Julia - The Artist's Way
- Hara, Kenya - White
- Koren, Leonard - Wabi-Sabi for Artists, Designers, Poets, & Philosophers
My music recommendations. Mostly filled with ambient/post-rock and classical/neoclassical music.
If you want to know what I'm currently listening to, you can check out my last.fm.
Jump back to top